Lots of choices. Here are some links: everyone has their favorites. Fire ant venom is extremely toxic so only treating in the first 15 minutes does anything. One fellow says baking soda paste helped stings he applied it to not to develop pustules. http://bugguide.net/node/view/28363 or http://www.Ehow.Com/facts_4778682_home-remedies-ant-bites.Html.
Fire Ant Sting. Pinchers grip skin while injecting solenopsin - an alkaloid venom. A fire ant is the gift that keeps on giving – as 1 ant can repeatedly sting you in different locations. Apply a 1 to 1 mix of baking soda & water to decrease pain & reaction. Or try paste of water & meat tenderizer, Benadryl for itching or tylenol (acetaminophen) or nsaid's for pain. Call 911 for allergic rxn.