I had a kidney infection and a yeast infection and went in for a pap. My test came back positive for gonorrhea! Is it possible that the test is wrong?

Possible. This gets into statistics but you have to know the prevalence of gonorrhea in the population that is being tested to give the positive predictive value of the test. False positive tests are possible but getting treated is in your best interest. Gonorrhea can negatively affect future fertility.
Anything possible. But this is a very explicit result. It is not from the pap test which is used to look for cellular changes in the cervix. Do not know what test was used, but sounds like you may have gonorrhea. If so, you need to be tested carefully for other stds including HIV and syphilis, and treated accordingly. Discuss with your sexual partner(s). Good luck. Be careful.