I want to know my options for treating bee stings?

Bee stings. If you have a single sting with no allergic symptoms, you may require only local wound care (such as cleaning and antibiotic ointment). Any retained stingers will be removed. Itching may be treated with an oral antihistamine such as Diphenhydramine (benadryl). Pain may be treated with medicine such as Ibuprofen (motrin), Acetaminophen (tylenol), or both. Also tetanus immunization will be given as.
Two, if allergic. Assuming that you are referring to an allergic reaction to bee stings (itching, hives, wheezing, shock), there are only two options: 1. Carry an epi-pen whenever you're outdoors, to use if you get stung and start having difficulty breathing - it'll keep you alive until you get to the er. 2. Desensitization injections to make you less allergic and decrease the severity of the rxn. See your allergist.