What are the cances to catch HIV first time unprotected sex with a women who had multi partners. ?

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: The chance is real

This is like playing russian rootlet with your health.
Even if the chance is close to 1%, your health as well as the health of your future sex partners is not game of chance. You and your partner should always practice safe sex. See your doctor or get seen at a local std clinic in your community or school for testing and safe sex education.

In brief: The chance is real

Pathology

In brief: Non-zero

But low. Before effective treatment, most husbands of hiv-positive wives did not become infected even if not using barrier protection.
I hope you'll be careful from now on because there are lots of other reasons to use protection or wait -- but i'm also glad you found love, whatever may happen. If you're seriously worried about hiv, your physician can check you -- just ask.

In brief: Non-zero

Dr. Adam Levy