Any docs believe prescribing adderall/other prescription amphetamine effective/acceptable sub to prevent relapse, aid in withdrawal symptoms for meth addiction?

Harm Reduction. . The ideal treatment for meth addiction is one that does not include use of stimulants. The meth addict treated with stimulant replacement runs the risk of impaired control over use. At the same time, the physician should "first do no harm", and in rare case by case basis may have to employ the lesser of two evils for purposes of harm reduction. Ideally addressed by an addiction psychiatrist.
Absolutely not. Just because a drug is legally or prescribed does not make it safe by any means. If you have an addiction, the best course is to abstain from all mood altering substances. Period.