What symptoms of contact dermatitis are the most important?

Itching. Despite its often nasty appearance contact dermatitis rarely becomes secondarily infected. But the itching can be intense and persist for days to weeks. Your physician can help.
Severe itch. Contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin caused by a contact allergy, that is from something that touched the skin. A famous contact allergy is poison ivy. It only takes place in people who are allergic to the plant sap. Mango trees contain the exact same allergic material. The itch from poison ivy is unbearable and will last for two weeks unless treated by a skin doctor with cortisone.