Do natural remedies for behcet’s syndrome work?

Dr. Bruce Saran
Ophthalmology

In brief: No

Behcet's is a serious disease that can cause blindness, pain and even death if not managed properly by a medical doctor. Patients can lose vision from inflammation in the front of the eye causing glaucoma and cataracts and from closure of blood vessels in the retina in the back of the eye.
All target organ systems need to be closely monitored and approved medications adjusted carefully.

In brief: No

Dr. Bruce Saran
Dr. Bruce Saran
Dr. Michael Sayegh
Ophthalmology

In brief: Unaware

I am not aware of any natural remedies that have been documented to help behcets.
I would they would be based on supplements that reduce inflammation in the body. What specifically are you interested in?

In brief: Unaware

Dr. Michael Sayegh
Dr. Michael Sayegh