Will I need crutches or a cast or a sugry shoe for plantar warts and bunion removal?

Post op. A surgical shoe at the very least. A cast would depend on what type of surgical procedure you are having done on the bunion. It depends on surgeon preference. I would also imagine crutches if plantar warts are being removed to off-load the bottom of the foot. Good luck.
Possibly. Yes to all of the above depending on the procedures. Some bunion procedures require casting while others simply require a surgical shoe. .
It depends. It depends on the complexity of the procedure. Some may need to be immobilized while others may only need a surgical shoe.
Maybe... Personally, i just put my patients into a surgical shoe after this type of surgery, but it depends on exactly what your surgeon is planning on performing. Better ask your doctor.