So sad. Just learned my child has bulimia nervosa. I have always tried to shelter and protect my kids. What now?

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Sad - Move Forward
It's ok to be sad when someone you love is struggling.
At the same time it is good to know what has been going on if your child has been having difficulties related to an eating disorder. The important thing is to keep looking forward to what need's to be done concerning appropriate treatment. Your part in this has a lot to do with your child's age. Encourage your child in his/her treatment.

In brief: Sad - Move Forward
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Julia Frank
In brief: Bulmia
Get the books caring for the carer and help your teenager beat an eating disorder and see a pediatric specialist!

In brief: Bulmia
Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham