I am busy with my work and family and don't have time for bacterial vaginosis. How can I treat it fast?

Dr. Carolyn Thompson

In brief: Need evaluation

You should see your gyn for evaluation and treatment.
The evaluation process is very quick, involving examination of a vaginal sample under the microscope.

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Single dose

Bacterial vaginosis (bv) is usually treated with an oral antibiotic taken twice each day for seven days.
That same antibiotic can be taken in a higher single dose, and still do the job of clearing up bv. You will need to have a prescription from your doctor for the medication. If you find that the BV returns shortly after being treated, ask your doctor about suppressive antibiotic therapy.

In brief: Single dose

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham