Is it possible to get high off one generic Xanax (alprazolam) s900?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Xanax (alprazolam)

Using xanax (alprazolam) that is not prescribed for you is both dangerous and illegal.
When used appropriately after a thorough evaluation, it can be safe and effective. If it's you who's using xanax (alprazolam) for a "high" rather than its indicated use, i join my colleague in suggesting you discuss this with your own physician & consider substance abuse treatment.

In brief: Xanax (alprazolam)

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Patrick Tapia

In brief: Do not take it

The term getting high is referring to a subjective experience that is not taking medical health or one's safety into consideration.
You would do best to discuss this situation with a doctor. I hope you are talking about someone in the third person, a hypothetical. If you are trying to get high off of xanax, (alprazolam) then i would suggest you seek substance abuse rehabilitation.

In brief: Do not take it

Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Patrick Tapia
Dr. Eric Weisman