How do I lose remaining fat from my belly area?

In brief: Belly fat

There is no such thing as spot fat loss.
You would need to lose weight in general & a certain proportion of that will be abdominal fat. This can be done by eating healthfully, being physically active and making sure that calories burned exceed calories consumed.However you can improve your appearance by toning your abs. To tighten your abdominal muscles consider doing crunches, reverse crunches, .

In brief: Belly fat

exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge & the “bicycling” exercise on your back. Insure that you are engaging in regular aerobic exercise. 45 minutes a day would be a good goal to shoot for. Surgery is the only way to selectively remove your fat from a specific area of the body.
Dr. Marsha Davis