Severe neck pain radiating to left bicep all the way to hand which is numb and tingling. What can I do for this?

Neck and back pain. The neck pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... It sounds like you are experiencing nerve pain from your neck. Please seek help from pain management doctor or spine surgeon ... For evaluation and treatment.
Neckpiain arm numbne. These are signs of apinched nerve in the neck. Most likely c6 nerve rooting the thumb feels numb and tingly, usually caused by a herniated disc at c5-6. Avoid any chiropractic manipulations. Avoid prolonged neck flexion, looking down , sudden jerky movements etc.A soft collar may be a good idea. See a pain specialist as soon as you can and get an MRI of the neck spine.