I coughed and I felt some pain in my throat almost as if I pulled something should I be concered? I had pressure near my ears and my lower head

Dr. Joseph Roosth

In brief: If persists, MAYBE

A cough by definition is a very forceful event, so if a person coughs very hard it stands to reason they might have some discomfort in the throat or head.
As strange as this may sound, there are cases where people cough so hard they actually tear something in the throat and equally true are cancers/growths in the throat that come to light when a hard cough irritates them or is triggered by them.

In brief: If persists, MAYBE

Dr. Joseph Roosth
Dr. Joseph Roosth
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology