How to lose belly fat for teen girls?

Teen age weight. The best way to loose weight in any body part is with diet and exercise. For most teens the fastest way to do this is to cut out sugary beverages from their diet (soda, juice, coffee drinks, gatorade, etc). From one 12oz sugary drink each day in addition to all the regular foods a person will gain almost 20lbs per year! cut that out and fast weight loss. Healthy weight loss is 1-2lbs/week.
I always worry about. Teen girls when they ask about losing weight or making part of their body skinnier. If you are not overweight - you might wish to focus more on toning. Fat loss requires weight loss. Eat healthfully ; be physically active. Calories burned must > calories consumed. To tighten ab's do crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge ; “bicycling” >.