What's an effective way for me to lose my belly fat in a week?

In brief: 1 wk - not naturally

Spot fat loss does not occur naturally.
By losing weight in general some will probably be abdominal fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed. Tighten ab's: crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side bridge ; “bicycling” exercise on back. Do.

In brief: 1 wk - not naturally

Spot fat loss does not occur naturally.
regular aerobic exercise.
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Liposuction

Otherwise you need to burn off 3500 calories that you don't take in to lose one pound, and you can't direct where it going to be lost.
Do you really think you can reverse years of improper eating and lack of exercise in two weeks? Don't get your medical information from friends, tv or the internet.

In brief: Liposuction

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine