I have been having a lot of discharge lately been ttc fo 1 yar and when I wipe it looks lik clear snott?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: May be normal
As you approach ovulation, the cervical discharge will become more profuse, thinner, and more mucousy.
This should have the effect of improving your chances for conceiving. Within a couple days of ovulation, the discharge will become thicker and more sticky. If your discharge is constantly heavy and does not change throughout your cycle, it may be that you have a pelvic infection, see your doctor.

In brief: May be normal
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Martin Fielder
In brief: Cervical mucous
Mucous comes from the cervix.
It gets thinner and stretchier around the time of ovulation.

In brief: Cervical mucous
Mucous comes from the cervix.
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Could also be a sexually transmitted infection; may want to see an Ob-Gynecologist to rule this out via an internal exam, where a culture would also be taken.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham