I recently took a fall and landed on my hand, i've been having sharp pain in my right wrist for about 4 days now. Any clue what it might be?

Mike Moore

In brief: Fracture/Sprain

Falls onto outstretched hand (foosh) injuries can easily cause wrist fractures even with minor falls.
If you have pain that is not resolved after a few days, or if there is any swelling, brusing, loss of function (unable to grip/point) or changes in sensation (numbness or tingling) you should see a doctor right away. Of course it may be a sprain, but best to make sure if the pain is ongoing.

In brief: Fracture/Sprain

Mike Moore
Mike Moore
Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Needs evaluation

This is the classic precursor to a fracture of the radius bone near the wrist.
Hopefully it is not displaced but you should be seen in an er or by and orthopod to rule this out.

In brief: Needs evaluation

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine