Why do I sneeze from 1o to 4o times a day now, when before I only sneezed a couple times a week? I also got a harder breathing, as blocked by a towel.

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: Pollen
Sounds like you might have a pollen allergy.
Flushing your nose with a mixture of tsp each of salt and baking soda and 8 oz water can flush some of the pollen off and keep it off if done regularly, Loratadine 10mg once or twice daily is the next step then you might need an rx of Flonase to shrink the swelling of your nasal mucosa. Omt can also help improve the drainage from your head and face.

In brief: Pollen
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology