Is there a reason why my legs shakes sometimes when I walk down stairs? I've also noticed that I have a slight shaking in my hand when holding a spoon

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology

In brief: See your doctor

It is not possible to diagnose anything on this basis, benign essential tremor, parkinson's disease and simple fatigue are some of the possibilities.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Mutiple reasons

A tremor is an involuntary, somewhat rhythmic, muscle contraction and relaxation involving to-and-fro movements of one or more body parts.
It is the most common of all involuntary movements and can affect the hands, arms, eyes, face, head, vocal folds, trunk, and legs. Most tremors occur in the hands. In some people, tremor is a symptom of another neurological disorder. Thank you, check it out.

In brief: Mutiple reasons

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Eric Weisman