Having a headace in the back of the head between the ear and the top of the spine for a half a day. Anyway to remove it withhout pills? Nap didn't help

Try Local Therapy. Try icing or wam moist packs to the tender area. I would prefer patients to use ice most often. Sometimes heat works when ice doesn't. You could also try topical non-steroidals(like voltarin or pennsaid) or otc meds (like aspercreme) applied directly to the overlying skin.
Manipulation. It sounds like you have a muscle contraction tension headache. Besides using very effective medications, you may also try the following: heat, massage and stretching. Manipulations are often very helpful and can be performed by physical therapists and skilled osteopathic physicians. Counseling can also help give you techniques for relaxation and biofeedback to reduce tension.