What are the dangers of drinking too much tea?

Tea drinking. If the tea is caffeinated, then excess caffeine can irritate the heart, possibly causing it to beat fast or skip beats.
Not many. Depends on what kind of tea, though. There are some herbal teas that can be toxic in very large amounts. Black and green teas have caffeine, and too much caffeine can cause jitteriness, keep people awake at night, produce hand tremor, and has a withdrawal syndrome consisting of severe headache and irritability. Generally, as with coffee, I recommend limiting oneself to 2-3 glasses per day, in am.