I feel dizzy a headache and a stomach ache?

See a Dr. Especially if this is a new development. If this is an old problem, it is probably a migraine headache. You need to see a doc face to face to really make a accurate diagnosis.
Fluids and rest. If you feel dizzy avoid activities like driving! Dizziness may be due to decreased fluid volume so it is important to stay well hydrated. If your stomach ache is causing diarrhea or decreased appetite, this may also contribute to fluid loss and dizziness. If you are still feeling dizzy consider calling your primary care physician or going to the local er.