If I took Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) while pergant with my son, did this meds cause his austim?

Not Known to Happen. Currently there is no evidence that taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) while pregnant causes autism.
Likely not. There isn't much evidence linking stimulant use during pregnancy and autism. This disease much still a mystery in medicine and we have not pinpoint the cause. There might be associations, but we don't have specific cause. I am sorry that your son is autistic...My sincere wish him good health and that you will have good patience taking care of him... Best of luck....
Autism. Taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) during pregnancy has not been associated with autism in the child. There are probably many causes of autism and the exact causes are not known.