Have had 2 ACL replacements, 2 miniscus repairs and one scoope all on my rknee. So much scare tissue n arthritis! pain all the time. What should I do?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: R knee problems
Perhaps it's time to see your orthopedic surgeon to discuss options such as knee replacement (if you are old enough & in sufficiently good health to withstand an operation).

In brief: R knee problems
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Vishal Shah
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Talk to an ortho doc
That's a lot of trauma to a knee at age 29! in complicated cases like these, your best option is to see one or even several orthopedic/sports med specialists to explore every possible option.
Start with the easiest and work your way through treatments if pain persists. A combination of medications, activity modifications, physical therapy, injections, bracing, and possibly further surgery can help.

In brief: Talk to an ortho doc
Dr. Vishal Shah
Dr. Vishal Shah
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine