Scared to tell doctor about body dysmorphic disorder. Is there someone else I can talk about this to?

Body image... Body dysmorphic disorder is a type of chronic problem in which you can't stop thinking about a flaw in your appearance- imagined or real. But to you, your appearance seems so shameful that you don't want to be seen by anyone. Of course you should tell your doctor about this! this it can be associated with depression and anxiety. See a good psychologist or psychiatrist! talk therapy helps!
There is help . If you don't feel comfortable talking to your doctor about this then try to find someone who specializes in this. You can do a google search for people who specialize in body dysmorphic disorder. There are also support groups which are helpful. Realize that you are not alone and there is help out there if you are willing to ask for it.