I am 32 weeks pregnant and I suffer from a hard low back pain. What shall I do?

Do not delay. Back pain can be a sign of labor. Only having digital exams of the cervix and monitoring for uterine contractions can determine if labor is occurring. If there is preterm labor, there are steps that must be taken quickly. Therefore, most experienced obs advise patients to go to labor and delivery immediately.
Tylenol (acetaminophen) Low back pain is exceedingly common in pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is generally safe in pregnancy. You can also try some heating pads and stretching to alleviate the pain. See a doctor if you have any vaginal bleeding, loss of fluid, contractions, or can't feel the baby moving.
Pain management. If there is no other health issues, patient is usually advised to do physical therapy or prenatal yoga classes can be helpful.
Back pain. In addition end to aforementioned therapies, passive and active stretching can help. In passive stretching, an experienced physical therapist or massage professional stretches different areas of the body to get relief. Osteopathic manipulative therapy may also help.
Back pain. Low back pain is a common complaint during pregnancy. It usually is caused by mechanical factors, rather than disc herniation. We suggest nonpharmacologic interventions for management of low back pain in pregnancy, rather than surgery or medication. If medication is needed, Acetaminophen appears to be a safe and effective initial choice.
Wear support garment. The ligaments of the low back get stretch until you have reached 34 weeks gestation. A good support garment such as a nana support, lift at the round ligament and then go around the body to support the low back. Avoid heavy lifting, greater than 10 lbs and no squatting.
Common problem. Back pain is common in later pregnancy. There are several different styles of slings and supports which can help as can an experienced massage therapist or accupuncturist.