What meds can I give a two year old for stuffy nose/runny nose. And can I give it with a fever reducer at the same time/?

Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Lots of things
There are a variety of homeopathic meds that are safe and helpful in two year olds with colds.
See your local health food store or whole foods. Vicks vapor rub is old, tried and true, and helpful with nasal congestion. Saline drops in the nose followed by suction can help. Yes, you can give fever reducer too. However, if you're looking for cold meds like adults use (nyquil etc.), forget it.

In brief: Lots of things
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Stuffy nose 2yr baby
Saline nose drops and gentle suction every 3 to 4 hours and you can give tylenol (acetaminophen) or fever reducer if child has fever.

In brief: Stuffy nose 2yr baby
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Marsha Davis