What meds can I give a two year old for stuffy nose/runny nose. And can I give it with a fever reducer at the same time/?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Lots of things

There are a variety of homeopathic meds that are safe and helpful in two year olds with colds.
See your local health food store or whole foods. Vicks vapor rub is old, tried and true, and helpful with nasal congestion. Saline drops in the nose followed by suction can help. Yes, you can give fever reducer too. However, if you're looking for cold meds like adults use (nyquil etc.), forget it.

In brief: Lots of things

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Stuffy nose 2yr baby

Saline nose drops and gentle suction every 3 to 4 hours and you can give tylenol (acetaminophen) or fever reducer if child has fever.

In brief: Stuffy nose 2yr baby

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna