Why does it feel like I always have to pee even after I just went to the bathroom. Also why do I feel like I am leaking all the time?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Overactive bladder
It sounds like you may have an overactive bladder, where the bladder muscle spasms are causing urge incontinence.
This can be treated with a medication to help reduce bladder muscle contractions. You should see your doctor for a full evaluation of the problem.

In brief: Overactive bladder
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Several possibilitie
Interstitial cystitis would be at top if you have any pain -stop all caffiene, acidic beverages and juices.
It may be stress incontinence as well and requir surgery although minor.

In brief: Several possibilitie
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Jack Hinkle