I had migraine with aura the other day and up to now, theres pain when I roll my eyes updown or sideways. Is this normal?

Dr. Travis Smith
Emergency Medicine
Yes that can be normal, people with migraines normally will get the same symptoms with each attack.
If you are experiencing different symptoms and they are not controlled by medicine you should see either a neurologist or the pcp that is treating you for this.

Dr. Travis Smith
Dr. Travis Smith
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: No
Pain with eye movements is not usually characteristic of migraine headaches.
This could be a sign of something serious (such as optic neuritis) so see an eye doctor asap.

In brief: No
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Probably
Migraine often involves the eyes, but you should be seen to make sure that it is not some other problem.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Vikram Patel