What kind of pre-test should I do to make sure that I don't have any fertility problem for me and husband.What about lupus test&can it affect pregnant?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Try first, maybe...
Healthy couples typically won't need fertility tests before trying to conceive (80-90% will do so after one year of regular intercourse, 2x/week).
After a year of "trying" with no success, then see a fertility specialist. If you have medical problems requiring chronic drugs or that potentially decrease fertility, or you are likely to have a "high risk" pregnancy, get an OB doctor now & get advice.

In brief: Try first, maybe...
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Fertility tests
Specific fertility testing is not recommended unless there is clearly a problem (eg.
, you've been trying at the right time of the cycle for over a year). The most important data to collect for you is your basal body temperature chart to be sure that you are ovulating each month. . Lupus anticoagulant factor can cause repeated miscarriages, but this is usually only tested if you've had one.

In brief: Fertility tests
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Jane Van Dis