How can I tell if I have anxiety?

Anxiety. If you are worried about having anxiety, you probably have it. Anxiety causes you to be hypervigilant as though anything that happens is going to be bad or feel bad. This tends to make you cranky, jittery, irritable, and fearful. It often interferes with sleep and even appetite. In severe cases you can develop a tremor (shake) in your extremities or twitches in your muscles. You worry a lot.
Be problem-specific. Don't go looking for "anxiety". We all have some, & if you have too much, it will find you. Just be sure to seek resolution to ongoing real problems & symptoms in your life. Unrecognized chronic stress can result in a variety of physical and emotional difficulties, and it can be easily overlooked as a source of these problems. If in doubt, seek a good mental health professional to help evaluate.