I have yeast infections in several locations on my body. Will all spots heal if 1 is treated?

David Miller
In brief: Pill yes, cream no
First thing is off course to confirm the diagnosis of yeast infection.
Now, if you are treating them with a systemic treatment (a pill, for example) then they will all get better. If you simply rub an anti-fungal cream on one of the spots, that spot might get better but the others will not. See your doc for an evaluation and a prescription to knock out this yeast infection.

In brief: Pill yes, cream no
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
David Miller
It could be that other meds you're taking will interact with a systemic anti-fungal. Just rub the cream on all of the effected areas and see if that does the trick. Remember, if you don't rub the cream on it, it won't get better.