I'm at the start of week 11 and some brown stains started to appear on my underwear with light uterine pains. I've read it's normal. Is it ?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Probably

1 in 3 women will have some spotting or bleeding in the first few months of pregnancy.
Many pregnant women will have spotting after intercourse as well. If there is a confirmed fetal heart beat and you are passed 10 weeks, then the chance for a miscarriage is less than 3% and may be less than 1%.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
2 comments
Dr. Kevin Daus
I agree with Dr Higginbotham and I would let my OB know so he can make sure nothing else is going on.
Dr. Martin Fielder

In brief: Can be

As long as the pregnancy looks normal (+heart beat and is the right size, placenta looks normal) everything should be okay.
It is very common to see.

In brief: Can be

It is very common to see.
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Martin Fielder
Dr. Adam Levy