How do I get help to not stop smoking marijuana cause it helps my depression and anxiety?

Marijuana. Treating the depression/anxiety with psychotropic medications plus cognitive therapy, is more beneficial in the long-run than self-medicating to treat symptoms. Schedule appointment with mental health professional. U will be glad u did.
Not yet in MA. The laws in some states near you are moving in the direction you'd like, but it's still not legal even in maine where it is close to a pproval of medical marijuana for specific conditions with a prescription. So, do whatever you can to help pass laws in ma or move to one of the few places that are leading the nation on this issue. Good luck!