What are the symptoms of a uti?

Bladder discomfort. Common symtoms are burning pain on urination, urinary frequency plus urgency to urinate, foul smelling urine. Cloudy or bloody urine, occasionally wetting, especially in children.
Many. Symptoms of a UTI (urinary tract infection) include burning with urination, frequency, urgency, abdominal pain, blood in the urine, cloudy urine, back pain and fever. See your doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. Occasionally, a UTI may have no symptoms as well.
UTI SYMPTOMS. The symptoms of urinary tract infection are 1frequency and urgency of urination2burning and pain during micturition 3blood in urine 4pain or discomfort in middle of lower abdomen where bladder is located 5 if infection is higher up in the kidney you may get flank pain6 fever in some cases some time there may be UTI without any symptoms, called asymptomatic uti.