Sometimes wen im on my period amd I have to go #2 my stomach hurts like its puling in and down there feels like I've given birth.Feels very sore?

David Miller

In brief: Endometriosis?

If this pain only happens during your period, it may be endometriosis.
This is a condition where endometrium, the material lining the inside of the uterus, grows outside the uterus. It typically causes pain associated with your monthly cycle, as you are describing. See your ob/gyn for and evaluation and more information.

In brief: Endometriosis?

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Endometriosis?

It is possible there is some scar tissue or endometriosis causing a problem. It also may be GI related.
If it persists it is definitely worth getting checked out to make sure there is nothing to worry about. You might start first by seeing you gyn.

In brief: Endometriosis?

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Cindy Juster