Is it okay to take biotin and green coffee bean extract together? My two main goals are to grow my hair longer(biotin) and lose weight(green coffee).

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Green coffee bean

There are some small clinical trials of green coffee bean extract in obesity -- and a large [well publicized] animal study.
These indicate that green coffee bean extract might improve body composition and weight in overweight individuals. But, and this is a big "but" -- the studies were run by companies that sell the products. Beware. On biotin for hair, it might help, if you're deficient.

In brief: Green coffee bean

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Fraud

I am sorry to inform you that 'green coffee bean extract' is a fake or fraudulent product that will in no way lead to true or lasting weight loss.
Please do not waste your money or use this as another delay in the true work you can and need to do to lose weight.

In brief: Fraud

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Keegan Duchicela