Can i give my 11 month old pedialyte for a stomach bug to keep her hydrated? And how long before I should take her to the hospital,

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Absolutely!

Pedialyte, or any of the generic oral rehydration solutions, are excellent things to use for those stomach bugs.
Easy to digest, keeps baby hydrated. Give tiny amounts frequently. She may be tempted to gulp large amounts, but if you do that you are likely to see it come back at you!. There are also pedialyte popsicles that work great. Get concerned if no urine output in over 12 hours, listless...

In brief: Absolutely!

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Cindy Juster