Could I get pregnant if having fibromyalgia. Please I want a baby. Do I have to stop taking my medicine which is lyrica (pregabalin).Would I feel horrible pain then?

Yes to baby. Yes, you can have a baby with fibromyalgia. It is best to be off of medications during pregnancy. Non medication pain relieving options should be considered such as yoga, massage ( with therapist who is familiar with pregnancy and fm), meditation, physical therapy, warm pool exercises, etc. It is best to discuss with your OB as well as your fibromyalgia specialist for treatment options.
Most likely. Fibro patients certainly can become pregnant and have normal babies. Regarding Lyrica (pregabalin) it is considered a pregnancy class c drug which means there maybe risks to the fetus but you and your OB need to weigh the risks and benefits of the medication. There are no human studies in regards to using Lyrica (pregabalin) in pregnancy. As with many rheumatic illnesses pain can diminish or increase during pregnancy.