Can fertile xx be taken with 10mg amitriptyline does fertile xx have stuff in that increases seritinon levels as that is what amitriptyline does ?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Fertile XX

If i may speak truthfully, no one knows what fertile xx does because it is not a controlled or regulated substance, so no one has bothered studying it.
It is a 'natural' product said to contain black cohosh, chasteberry, and others in "therapeutic amounts." even the manufacturer doesn't specify how-much-of-what is in it. I think it's unlikely it affects serotonin, or anything else...

In brief: Fertile XX

Dr. Jane Van Dis