I am a student at medicine and I have a lot to study, that's why I am always tired and I can't sleep well.What cand I do to have much more energy?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Get better sleep

Sleep is good medicine.
.If you don't sleep well, you won't feel well and this will affect your performance, mentally and physically. So, good sleep hygiene is of much importance. Find out why you can't sleep well and correct that. You may end up needing a sleep med, but try non-medication methods..Regular aerobic exercises, avoid napping/stimulant use etc.. Consult your doc.. Good luck.

In brief: Get better sleep

Sleep is good medicine.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Tough it out

Sleep deprivation is a central component of entering medicine.
You will study hard, and late during medical school. You will continue to study, and work late and continue working when dragging throughout your training. Only when you have established your practice can you get better control of your time. This goes with the territory.

In brief: Tough it out

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Vicken Poochikian