What can I do if my family cause stress and depression to my life all the time? My parents don't spend time with me and i always feel so alone.

Dr. Steven Reidbord

In brief: Meet others

Try talking to them about this.
If it doesn't help, consider finding emotional support outside your family. Do you have friends? Classmates? Co-workers? As you enter your 20s you become an adult and need to develop your own social life. Parents should be supportive (& it hurts when they're not), but there's a whole world of others out there too. Also consider therapy for depression/stress.

In brief: Meet others

Try talking to them about this.
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord

In brief: Talk to your family

Nicely let your family know how you feel and how you will appreciate them spending more time with you.
They may not be aware of what you are going through or effect of their behavior on you. If it is difficult to talk, write a note to the family member you feel closest to and ask to talk. You may also ask to see a therapist for support and guidance in improving relationship with your family.

In brief: Talk to your family

Dr. Bernadette Onuoha
Dr. Bernadette Onuoha