How can I live normally if I have fibromyalgia since it concentrates in my upper shoulders till the mid back.How could I live without pain as others?

Dr. Nolan Segal
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Exercise

Careful but religious exercise helps.
Some medications can also help.

In brief: Exercise

Careful but religious exercise helps.
Some medications can also help.
Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Exercise and sleep

One of the best ways to decrease the pain of fibromyalgia is to get regular aerobic exercise like biking, swimming or walking.
I would start slowly and build up gradually until you can exercise for an hour 5 days a week at least. Next i would make sure that you are getting good sleep. If not sometimes your doctor can help you with a safe medicine to promote sleep.

In brief: Exercise and sleep

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Adam Levy