I have a swollen lymph node on top of coroided artery right side. Doc said its ok but I am always pushing to feel it. Will pushing on arteries kill me?

No. If you push on both sides at the same time it can make you pass out, but casual pushing on one side will not hurt anything.
No. However, this should be evaluated to make sure that it is not a tumor on top of the carotid (carotid body tumor). This can be evaluated with a simple ultrasound test of the arteries. Pressing on the arteries can cause lightheadedness, and could be dangerous if there is plaque or blockage in the arteries.