I have a stomach ache which atacks me when i'm facing stress.What can I do to get rid of it?

Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: See your doc
Besides the obvious- reduce your stress, make sure you visit your priamry care doctor, to determine if it's more than just a stress ulcer-sometimes, it may represent something more serious like a heart attack.

In brief: See your doc
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. Steven Reidbord
In brief: Reduce stress
Stress isn't good for your stomach or the rest of your body, so it's best to avoid or manage the stress itself.
This has been addressed many times on healthtap already, and also may improve with in-person professional help. Meanwhile, antacids or pepto-bismol can soothe the stomach as a stop-gap measure.

In brief: Reduce stress
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Steven Reidbord
Dr. Arthur Heller
Agree with Dr. Reidbord. If you can't get rid of stress, learn techniques to help you deal better with it.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian