Hi, when i wake up in the morning, I have been experiencing a feeling that my lower abdomen and lower back feel bruised on the inside. Is this normal?

Dr. David Brouwer

In brief: Pain

It's not normal to have persistent lower back and lower abdominal pain.
If you haven't seen your primary care physician for an evaluation it would be a good idea to do so. There could be something straightforward that can be diagnosed, but there are also many other things that can be causative for your symptoms that might be more serious. Make an appointment to see your doctor. Good luck!

In brief: Pain

Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: No

Feeling that way is not ok, but based on the limited history you provided it is hard to suggest any plausible diagnosis.
You will need to have a more in-depth history and examination done by a physician.

In brief: No

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: No

But you already knew that.
Have you gone to the bathroom? Was it normal? If you are constipated, consider, a lot of fluids, eating green leafy vegetables, and foods high in fiber. Otherwise, a visit to your doctor isn't like going to a dentist you know. Oh please don't email me! i like dentist! just like poking.

In brief: No

But you already knew that.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Andrea Brand