I always kno when my period will start bc I get cramps but when ur going to miss ur period will u still "feel like" ur getting ur period?

Allison Greco
General Practice

In brief: Take preg test

Are you currently using any form of birth control? If you're not, and there is a chance you may be pregnant, you should take a pregnancy test to see if this is the cause of your symptoms.
If you have recently started using some sort of birth control (or are using it to skip a period), these symptoms can be very common. You may also want to be evaluated for other menstrual disorders by your doctori.

In brief: Take preg test

Allison Greco
Allison Greco
Answer assisted by Allison Greco, Medical Student
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham