I have anhidrosis. It has come and gone after 7 mo and 2 years later 12 months. I am an athelete and it is debilitating.?

Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Treat the root cause
Anhidrosis is a challenge for an athlete because of the risk of overheating while participating in your sport.
Chose how and when you compete carefully. Wear appropriate clothing. If possible, workout in climate controlled areas. To treat it, one must define why it is happening. Possible causes include malfunctioning nerves, medications, diabetes, etc. It is best to be seen by your doctor.

In brief: Treat the root cause
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Eric Weisman