If II never get big like a big belly during my pregnancy, this is my first, will my bby be small and does tht mean ill have a dry.Birth?

Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: First pregnancy
First pregnancy have usually small belly the OB will make sure you gain the normal weight and baby is ok .
During delivery if bag of water ruptures prematurely then you wil have dry labor. Good luck!

In brief: First pregnancy
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Allison Greco
General Practice
In brief: Depends
Women generally gain less wait during their first pregnancy than in subsequent pregnancies.
However, you will need to gain some weight in order to maintain a healthy pregnancy. Your doctor can estimate the baby's weight using the size of your belly and ultrasound measurements. All babies need a certain amount of amniotic fluid, so having a small belly does not predict anything about a "dry birth.".

In brief: Depends
Allison Greco
Allison Greco
Answer assisted by Allison Greco, Medical Student
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Not related
Each woman is built differently.
Those with wider hips and a larger pelvis are less likely to appear as large as a woman with a smaller pelvis. There is really no condition such as a "dry birth". That is another of the "old wives tales" that have no basis is scientific fatc.

In brief: Not related
Each woman is built differently.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Shontae Buffington